Friday 21 November 2014

Pupils' opinion on Baratze




"The best workshop was riding a mear and feeding the animals. The most I liked are food and the nights. I enjoyed a lot". - Asier

"I enjoyed a lot. The best workshop was feeding the animals and riding horses. We study a lot of things of the farm. We make a lot of friends from other schools". - Patricia

"The best workshop was making bread. The most I liked is the night". - Andoni

"The best workshop was riding a horse. The horse's name was Eguzki. The most I liked are the disco and the playground. I make a lot of friends of Atxuri school". - Nerea

"I enjoyed a lot and I played with the other school students, we study a lot of things like to talk in English in the farm". - Maddi

"Baratze is a very a good and beautifull camp. The best workshop was the disco and riding horse. The most I liked is staying in the farm". - Unai


"The best workshop was riding horses and feeding the animals. The most I liked is the disco, the food and the friends I met. I liked Baratze a lot and I enjoyed a lot". - Maider

"I love Baratze because I made friends and the food was really good. The best workshop was to feed the animals. The most I liked is the lunch time". - Mario

"The most I liked was the night. The best workshop was feeding the animals". - Pablo

"I love Baratze because I made friends and I enjoyed a lot. The best workshop was feeding the animals. The most I liked is the disco. The food was really good". - Claudia

"The best workshop was working with animals and the most I liked is the disco. The food was excellent. IT IS A VERY GOOD CAMP! EXCELLENT". - Ainara

"I love so much the animals, it was the best workshop. The food was really good. I liked the disco". - Irati

"I enjoyed a lot. I loved the food. There were many animals. I made many friends and we made bread and natural candels". - Nora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment